Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

9/03/2009

Mr. Toad's wild unfortunate ride


Well, to begin this tale let me first give you some context and let you know that I am on nights this week, which affords me the daytime hours to get some much needed work done around the yard. Re: said work, I was out in the front yard yesterday performing the old whipper snipper duties on the edge of the garden and inadvertantly sliced and diced a poor unseen garden toad quicker than a SlapChop! The poor thing pretty much died instantly but his innards (or at least part of them) ended up right in my mouth...after hours of gargling bleach I think I am fine now.

1 comment:

Gus&Otto said...

That is such an unfortunate freak accident. I laughed aloud. And, simultaneously was grossed out. I will now never purchase a weed whacker.