Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

7/30/2007

...of mice and men


Well here is my first draft of the plan for the side yard entrance to the back. It has been the perennial dumping ground since it is the side that you don't easily see when you are out on the deck...so my disposal habits will have to change...more frequent trips to the yard waste depot I guess. If anyone knows of a good multi-stemmed small tree or large shrub they can suggest I would appreciate it...I have kind of hit a wall. I am aiming at a Japanese / Woodland theme for the yard so keep that in mind if you do suggest something. Thanks all!

Listening to: "Rag and Bone" - The White Stripes

No comments: