Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

7/07/2007

And I'm spent...

Completed new corner

New water feature

Well today I finished the water feature and I think I am pretty much done for the year out in the yard...although I am on the hunt for some japanese forest grass and/or black mondo grass to put around the new water feature...but that is just small stuff...the big projects this year are done...I think that deserves an ice cold Steam Whistle or 4. Have a good weekend all.

2 comments:

O.I.M said...

looks like a great corner to kick back with a book. I guess you're a little closer to your paradise.
Irena

Gus&Otto said...

Your garden looks fabulous. I love the water feature.