Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

3/17/2007

On the brink


I had a summer job at the IMAX theatre in Niagara and I remember the story told in the movie about the young boy who was swept up and sent over the edge with just a life vest on...and lived.

Although I grew up there, I always find it a humbling experience to stand at the brink of this mighty wonder as you realize your insignificance in comparison to it's power.

Listening to: "Dashboard" - Modest Mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember the story of tom cruise eating at the capri, and thinking how insignificant one can be next to that kind of power