Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I have tried to capture the adventures of our little family and the trials and tribulations of our never ending garden project(s). Take a look around and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for stopping by. Jer.

1/03/2007

Pittsburgh






I haven't had a chance to post in a while, but we recently returned from a weekend trip to Pittsburgh and I had some pics to post. I went down with Jason, Kyle and Beau on Friday and we watched the Leafs self destruct to the benefit of the Pittsburgh/Kansas City/Waterloo Penguins.
The girls (Nina, April and Britney) arrived around 1:30 that night.
The trip was highlighted by Beau eating about a pound of bleu cheese for a 20 dollar (16 in reality) stipend.
The hotel we stayed in was beautiful - well done Jason.
I got up early Sunday morning and went for a walk in downtown to get some pics of the buildings around.
Emjoy!

No comments: